Minimum Advertised Price Policy
CHAMA Chairs, LLC provides customers with innovative premium outdoor products that set the bar for hunting performance. In the same way that CHAMA products enhance the in-the-field performance of hunters across the USA, CHAMA knows that its Retail Partners enhance its success within the competitive outdoor industry. It is our view that the most successful retailers are successful for a reason. Along with their superior customer service, these retailers possess a deep understanding about the products they sell and continually educate the customer about the product’s competitive differentiators and value-add attributes.
In an effort to help protect our retail partners’ investments and the CHAMA brand reputation, we must exercise a degree of control over the advertising of our products. In doing so, we have adopted the following MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY (“MAP Policy”). CHAMA, in its unilateral discretion, will not do business with any retailer who intentionally violates this MAP policy. We are confident that this policy will strengthen not only our brand confidence and competitiveness, but that of our retail partners as well.
CHAMA MAP Policy and Guidelines:
- Advertising a price less than the MAP retail price for products in any form will be viewed as a violation of this MAP policy. These advertisements include but are not limited to discount promotions, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, internet or electronic media including websites, forums, banners, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage.
- This MAP Policy will be enforced by CHAMA at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to take action with respect to any retailer who violates this MAP policy.
- We recognize that retailers have the right to make any decisions regarding price on any product which they offer for sale without consulting CHAMA. We similarly have the right, at any time, to make our own independent decisions regarding product allocation and retailer participation in our sales programs.
- Although retailers remain free to establish their own pricing, CHAMA reserves the right to cancel orders and refuse to accept any additional orders should our MAP policy be violated.
- CHAMA and Hudalla Associates will maintain an updated “MAP Products” list for those products which will fall under this MAP Policy. This pricing will also be indicated in your retailer price list for your convenience.
- If a seller with multiple store locations violates this policy at any particular location, we will consider this to be a violation by all locations and take action accordingly.
- Where CHAMA products are bundled with or sold as a part of a package including other products (whether or not manufactured by CHAMA), it shall be a violation of the MAP policy to sell the package, including any number of accessories, without representing the value of these accessories.
- All retailers selling on auction sites such as Ebay must reveal the shop name under the seller information.
- All items being sold on auction sites must show a minimum bid or reserve that is greater than or equal to the established MAP price for that item.
- CHAMA reserves the right to change or modify this policy without prior notice. Should we modify or suspend MAP pricing for affected products, we will notify all retailers of such changes.